MY NYSC: THE JOURNEY TO OBUBRA CAMP

Hello blog readers how are you doing?I believe you are fine. so I want to share with you guys my NYSC journey to Obubra orientation camp, Cross River state. First, NYSC(National Youth Service Corp) was established in May 22nd,1973,to promote common ties among the Nigerian Youths and foster  national integration among youths in Nigeria after the Civil War that lasted for 30months.

The major objective of NYSC is to strengthen governance and good leadership among Nigerian Youths.That being said,lets get down to the purpose of this post which is my Journey down to the NYSC Orientation camp in Obubra, Cross River state. So sit back and enjoy the pictures.
Chukwubuikem Motors-the bus I boarded down to Cross River state.
 Waiting to board the bus with my luggage
 When Chukwubuikem Motor broke down on Benin-Ore express road and again God served me from a motor accident


 Muridia and I-fellow Corp member enroute to Obubra Orientation camp.
 My Corp members cliqs at a stop over restaurant
 Obubra junction -the view                                  Have you served Nigeria as a youth Corper? Are you presently serving as a  youth?how is your service Year going? Till next post,please let me know what you thought about this post in the comments box.
Xoxo



your photo name

1 comment

  1. Nice post...we expecting more post from you about the camp activities

    ReplyDelete

GRAM WITH ME