Outfit Post ||5 quick & easy tips for wearing a gray singlet




 Gray  and black colors never fail any day  or any time. That's why I believe that  owning a gray singlet is a wardrobe staple  both during the sunny season or cold  season. A singlet doesn't just have to  be seen as  an indoor wear, you can use it  to add flare to your outfit whether  coperate or laid back casual. 



I love androgynous fashion but I also love to still remain girly while rocking it. 
On a casual day you would mostly likely see me in a jean and t-shirt spiced up my way. 

That's why today I  want to show you how to rock that gray  singlet stylishly. 

5 QUICK AND EASY TIPS FOR WEARING  A GRAY SINGLET 

Tip 1. Wear a gray 
singlet on an 
all black outfit.
It will help to coordinate the colors and still keep it neutral and simple since  both colors are in the same color pallet .

Tip 2. Keep the accessories minimal. 

Do not distract the outfit by wearing too  many accessories. In my opinion, a  wristwatch and a pair of hoop earrings are enough. Simplicity is key and you would not want to look too busy. 


Tip 3. Through on a 

cross-bodied bag instead of 

your usual hand bag. 

Carrying a cross-bodied bag ensures your  hands are free, it makes the outfit look more  androgynous while you still remain girly. 



Tip 4. Add a 

pop of color. 

Wear a baseball cap, It's so stylish. I really love how red color  baseball cap works with the outfit. It breaks up  the whole gray-black color so that the outfit doesn't make you look too gloomy. Red color always suit all skin tones. 


Tip 5. Add a 

touch of femininity. 

 Unless you are a complete tom-boy.  I will suggest that you rock this outfit  with makeup, slay your brows,wear a bright  color lipstick just to bring out that girly side of you. You don't want to be looking all boyish but make sure that you don't go over board with your makeup, keep it minimal. 


Where you can wear this outfit to:  you can wear it to work on a Friday(most organisations allow casuals on Fridays). You can wear it to hang out with your girls, movies, college and to  shopping mall. 

I wore this outfit to work on a Friday and I got so many compliments  on my look.
BTW. I joined a linkup at
Notdressedaslamb
Not Dressed As Lamb

You can check her out and even
 join(for my fellow bloggers) 
I hope you liked this tips on how to wear a gray singlet.
Would you have styled this gray singlet  differently?
Where would you wear this outfit to? 
Share your thoughts. 


Meet me on
Instagram: dazzle_and_gorgeous
Twitter:    DominikaGood
Pinterest: Goodnessdominika


your photo name

1 comment

GRAM WITH ME